Board of Directors
KIPP North Carolina is led by a diverse, connected, and transparent Board of Directors. Our Board is responsible for providing oversight and strategic direction of KIPP North Carolina Public Schools. Our Board includes a number of local business people, community leaders, thinkers, and innovators. Our Board includes a KIPP NC alumnus and a KIPP NC parent. The KIPP NC Board serves simultaneously as the Boards of KIPP ENC and KIPP Charlotte.
KIPP North Carolina’s Board meetings are open to the public. For the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic, all public Board meetings will be held electronically via Zoom. For access information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board Meeting Schedule for the 2021-22 School Year
- Friday, July 23, 2021, at 2:00 PM
- Monday, October 18, 2021, at 10:00 AM
- Friday, December 3, 2021, at 9:00 AM
- Friday, January 28, 2022, at 9:00 AM
- Friday, March 4, 2022, at 9:00 AM
- Friday, May 6, 2022, at 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, May 31, 2022, at 5:15 PM (emergency meeting to discuss legal issues)
- Monday, June 13, 2022, at 5:30 PM (emergency meeting to discuss legal issues)
- Friday, June 17, 2022, at 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, June 29, 2022, at 1:00 PM (emergency meeting to discuss legal issues)
- Thursday, June 30, 2022, at 9:00 AM
Click here to read the KIPP North Carolina Policy Governing Public Participation at Board Meetings.