Board of Directors
KIPP North Carolina is led by a diverse, connected, and transparent Board of Directors. Our Board is responsible for providing oversight and strategic direction of KIPP North Carolina Public Schools. Our Board includes a number of local business people, community leaders, thinkers, and innovators. Our Board includes a KIPP NC alumnus and a former KIPP NC parent. The KIPP NC Board serves simultaneously as the Boards of KIPP ENC and KIPP Charlotte.
KIPP North Carolina’s Board meetings are open to the public. Board meetings are held either in-person or on Zoom as indicated below. For Zoom access information, please email email@example.com.
Board Meeting Schedule for the 2022-23 School Year
- Thursday, August 18, 2022, at 9:30 AM (in-person in Durham–TO BE RESCHEDULED)
- Friday, September 30, 2022, at 9:00 AM (via Zoom)
- Friday, November 4, 2022, at 9:00 AM (via Zoom)
- Friday, December 2, 2022, at 9:00 AM (via Zoom)
- Friday, February 3, 2023, at 9:00 AM (via Zoom)
- Friday, February 16, 2023, at 10:00 AM (in-person, Durham Main Library)
- Friday, May 12, 2023, at 9:00 AM (via Zoom)
- Friday, June 16, 2023, at 9:00 AM (via Zoom)
- Friday, June 30, 2023, at 9:00 AM (in-person, location TBD)
Click here to read the KIPP North Carolina Policy Governing Public Participation at Board Meetings.